Last week, on sequestration, Secretary Duncan addressed a conference of the National Association of Federally Impacted Schools, and the Department posted tables showing the estimated dollar impact on states under the agency's 12 largest formula grant programs.
What does NAFIS stand for?
NAFIS stands for National Association of Federally Impacted Schools (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFIS
- North American Family Institute (juvenile corrections)
- Nueva Arquitectura Financiera Internacional (Spanish: New International Financial Architecture)
- National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counsellors
- North American French Industrial Club
- National Apostolate for Inclusion Ministry (Riverdale, MD)
- Netherlands Armed Forces Integrated Network
- Native American Fitness Instructors Network Newsletter
- North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society
- NASA Accounting & Financial Information System
- National Association of Family Information Services (UK)
- National Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- Navigational Aid Flight Inspection System
- Non-Appropriated Funds Information Standard System
- North American Forest Insect Work Conference (Texas A&M University)
- National Alliance of Faith and Justice (Washington, DC)
- Not Away from Keyboard
- National Association Football League
- National Association of Freight Logistics (Dubai, UAE)
- Nearly Antiferromagnetic Fermi Liquids
- Netherlands Antilles Florin (currency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ALA is working with several groups, including the American Council on Education, the American Legion, the National Military Family Association and National Association of Federally Impacted Schools.