NAFCU Services Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of the National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU).
What does NAFCU stand for?
NAFCU stands for National Association of Federal Credit Unions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFCU
We have 4 other meanings of NAFCU in our Acronym Attic
- National African Federated Chamber of Commerce
- NASA/Air Force Cost Model
- Northern Africa Regional Committee for START
- National Fertilizer Company of Nigeria
- New Albany Floyd County Public Library (Indiana)
- Nonappropriated Fund Civilian Pay System
- Nonappropriated Funds Central Payroll System
- National Association of Foster Care Reviewers
- New Albany Floyd County Schools (southern Indiana)
- North American Federation of Celtic Supporters Clubs
- Northland Area Federal Credit Union
- Nager Acrofacial Dysostosis
- National Alpaca Farm Day
- National Association of Federal Defenders (Nashville, TN, USA)
- National Association of Fire Departments
- National Association of Fire Equipment Distributors
- National Association of Flour Distributors, Inc.
- National Association of Funeral Directors (UK)
- Nederlandse Associatie van Financiële Deskundigen (Netherlands)
- Neighborhood Alliance on Fenway Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAFCU's National Association of Federal Credit Unions Political Action Committee had $255,113 on hand at the end of the year, up from $185,470 at the beginning of 2011.
McDonnell is a member of the Board of Directors for both the National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) Mutual Insurance Society.
Mosley says Communication Federal Credit Union in Oklahoma City and Tinker [Air Force Base] Federal Credit Union are administering the fund, called the National Association of Federal Credit Unions Humanitarian Fund.
NAFCU's National Association of Federal Credit Unions Political Action Committee has raised $114,742 this cycle, compared with $81,794 during the first eight months of 2009.