As the number of farm broadcasters continued to grow, broadcasters saw a need for a professional association, and the National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB) was formed in 1944.
What does NAFB stand for?
NAFB stands for National Association of Farm Broadcasting (formerly National Association of Farm Broadcasters; Platte City, Missouri)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFB
We have 9 other meanings of NAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Noisy Area Level for Auto Initiation
- Not As Far As I Know
- Nearly As Fast As Light (sci-fi)
- Not As Fast As Light
- North American Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies (UK)
- Native American Film and Television Alliance
- Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union (Namibia)
- National Weather Service Analog Facsimile
- National Association of Farm Broadcasters (now National Association of Farm Broadcasting)
- Nellis Air Force Base (Nevada)
- New Age Fat Boyz
- North Alpine Foreland Basin (Austria and France)
- Norton Air Force Base (California)
- Not A Fixable Bug
- National Association of Farriers, Blacksmiths and Agricultural Engineers
- National Association of Farm Business Analysis Specialists
- National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (Odenton, MD)
- Nellis Air Force Bombing Range
- National Association for Family-Based Services (est. 1984)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a recent national survey conducted in the second quarter of 2012 through the National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB), 75.
as well as, working closely with National Association of Farm Broadcasting members, ag companies, rural associations and independent producers from throughout the country.
The National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB) is set to release its latest installment--a National Media Usage Update with a base sample of 1,500 $100,000+ gross farm income producers balanced by state USDA Ag Census populations for the 48 states (no interviews were done in Hawaii or Alaska).
From its formation in 2007, the Ohio Ag Net has grown from 21 stations to 61 and has three National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB) members Dale Minyo, Ty Higgins and myself.
Here are the responses: * Was raised on a farm /ranch: 53% * Wasn't raised on one, but worked on a farm/ranch: 22% * Had no involvement in farming/ranching while growing up: 17% * None of the above, but was raised in a rural area, or relatives farmed/ranched: 5% * Wasn't directly involved in farming/ranching, but worked for a business serving it while growing up: 3% The Agri-Marketers' Poll is a joint project of Agri Marketing magazine and the National Association of Farm Broadcasting (NAFB).
edn #206 National Association of Farm Broadcasting, Platte City, MO--Broadcasters, networks and stations serving farm and rural audience.