What does NADONA/LTC stand for?
NADONA/LTC stands for National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration in Long Term Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Development Organizations (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Disability Officers
- National Association of Division Order Analysts
- National Aborigines' Day Observance Committee (Australia)
- Naval Aviation Depot Operation Center
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (also seen as SDS; anionic detergent)
- North American Division Office of Education
- National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education
- National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors, Inc.
- National Association of Directors of Nursing Administration
- Notification of Accidents and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (UK)
- National Association of Direct Offering Specialist
- National Alliance Democratic Party (Sierra Leone)
- National Association of Dental Plans
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program
- Naval Acquisition Development Program (US Navy)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate (Biology)
- Noise Abatement Departure Procedure
- North American Dialing Plan
- Northern Alberta Dairy Pool