What does NADAOPA stand for?
NADAOPA stands for National Association of Dealers in Ancient, Oriental and Primitive Art
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Damage Assessment Center
- Naval ASW Data Center
- Neath and Dulais Angling Club (UK)
- North American Dog Agility Council, Inc.
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselling Association (Canada)
- National Air Disaster Alliance & Foundation
- National Association of Decorative Architectural Finishers (Alexandria, VA)
- New Agenda for Development of Africa (UN)
- National Association of Deans and Advisers of Men
- National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System (India; est. 1989)
- National Association on Drug Abuse Problems, Inc.
- National Atmospheric Deposition Assessment Program
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program (Canada)
- Navy Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention
- National Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Programme (Ministry of Social Development; Trinidad and Tobago)
- North American Dark Age Reenactment Association
- National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month
- Newbury and District Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- National Automobile Dealers Association Retirement Trust
- Naval Aviation Data Analysis System