The House's repeal of the 3% withholding requirement is a step in the right direction for America's trade creditors and small businesses," said National Association of Credit Management president Robin Schauseil, CAE.
What does NACM stand for?
NACM stands for National Association of Credit Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACM
We have 23 other meanings of NACM in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Civil Law Notaries
- National Alliance of Certified Legal Nurse Consultants
- North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad (USA high school linguistics competition)
- Sodium Hypochlorite (bleaching agent)
- National Association of Certified Legal Professionals
- North American Conference on Logic Programming
- National Agency for Cadastre and Land Registration (property registration; Romania)
- National Association for Chiropractic Medicine
- National Association for Court Management
- National Association of Christian Ministers
- Network Access Cost Management
- Nevada Association of Concerned Motorcyclists
- Numerical Analysis and Computational Mechanics (research group)
- National Association of Credit Management Southeast (Norcross, GA)
- National Agricultural Commodities Marketing Association (Royal Exchange, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Chinese Martial Arts
- National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (Cleveland, OH)
- NATO Air Command & Control Management Agency
- North American Chinese Martial Arts Federation (Kensington, MD)
- North American Country Music Association International
Samples in periodicals archive:
WEDNESDAY Eugene-Springfield Credit & Financial Development Division of the National Association of Credit Management - Class and dinner.
0% SOURCE: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
A recent survey by the National Association of Credit Management (NACM) found that more than half (52%) of the nations credit managers have increased their rejection of credit applications since last February [www.
Scott Baena, senior partner with Bilzin Sumberg Dunn Enena Price & Axelrod LLP in Miami, was the keynote speaker at the annual conference of the National Association of Credit Management in Ft.
The National Association of Credit Management (NACM) is now offering a self-paced, cost-efficient, easily accessible and highly relevant educational resource to accommodate this need: the Credit Learning Center (CLC).