Another survey conducted by NEHA with the National Association of County Health Officials reported that the highest rate of per capita expenditure for local health agencies was $3.
What does NACHO stand for?
NACHO stands for National Association of County Health Officials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACHO
We have 4 other meanings of NACHO in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Community Health Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Association for Ceramics in Higher Education (UK)
- National Association of Catholic Home Educators (est. 1992)
- National Advisory Council on Human Genome Research
- National Advisory Child Health and Human Development (National Institutes of Health)
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- National Chamber of Industries and Commerce (India)
- National Association of Christian Homeschool Journalism Clubs
- National Association of Chemical Hygiene Officers
- National Association of Condo Hotel Owners
- North American Channel Hyperlinking Organisation (Worldgate)
- North American Clean the Heck Out
- Northern Arizona Council on Historical Organizations
- Not Another Completely Heuristic Operating System
- National Advisory Council for Historic Preservation (National Park Service; US Department of the Interior)
- National Alliance of Consumers and Healthcare Professionals (various locations)
- National Association of Healthcare Recruiters (Morrisville, NC)
- Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor
- Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor
- National Centre for Human Rights Education and Training (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1992, my staff at the Volusia County Public Health Unit won the Honorable Mention award for "Excellence in Environmental Health" (for the use of Total Quality Management) by the National Association of County Health Officials.