The National Association of Countries (NACo) is working cooperatively with us to carry out a similar program.
What does NACO stand for?
NACO stands for National Association of Countries
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACO
We have 29 other meanings of NACO in our Acronym Attic
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)
- National AIDS Control Organisation (India)
- National Arts Centre Orchestra (Canada)
- National Assessment Coordination Office (USGCRP)
- National Association of Charterboat Operators
- National Association of Civic Officers
- National Association of Counties (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Auxiliary Conference
- National Commodore
- Naval Acquisition Contract Officer
- Navy Cool (propellant)
- Nebraska Association of County Officials
- Net Adjusted Charge-Offs (credit card industry)
- Netherlands Airport Consultants
- Nevada Association of Counties
- Norwegian Anarchist Council
- National Advisory Committee on Oceans and Atmosphere
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conference of Mayors (USCM), and the National Association of Countries (NACo) sent a joint letter last week to every member of the Senate strongly opposing any substitute bill or amendments that would weaken the current provisions of S.
Ruvin, a past president of the National Association of Countries, said, "The UC will continue to be on the cutting edge of forging practical solutions to specific problems faced by localities similar to Dade County like aggregating markets for recyclable products, telephone services and alternatively-fueled vehicles; utilizing public assets in a way that facilitates delivery of services while creating new non-tax revenues.