Join representatives from NLC, the National Association of Counties and the National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors as they discuss the implications of the Notice of Inquiry and what your community can do to help preserve local rights-of-way authority and compensation.
What does NACo stand for?
NACo stands for National Association of Counties (Washington, DC, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACo
We have 29 other meanings of NACo in our Acronym Attic
- National Advisory Committee on Nutrition Education (UK)
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)
- National AIDS Control Organisation (India)
- National Arts Centre Orchestra (Canada)
- National Assessment Coordination Office (USGCRP)
- National Association of Charterboat Operators
- National Association of Civic Officers
- National Association of Countries
- National Auxiliary Conference
- National Commodore
- Naval Acquisition Contract Officer
- Navy Cool (propellant)
- Nebraska Association of County Officials
- Net Adjusted Charge-Offs (credit card industry)
- Netherlands Airport Consultants
- Nevada Association of Counties
- Norwegian Anarchist Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
NOVA Internships: The National Association of Counties presented the Broward County Consumer Protection Division with two 2009 Achievement Awards for "innovative county government programs," with one of the awards presented for the Nova Southeastern University Law Center's Consumer Protection Law Internship course that provides students with hands-on opportunities to resolve consumer disputes.
He has also worked for wind as a legislative representative for the American Public Power Association, energy program director for the National Association of Counties and a House Interior Committee energy and water specialist.
Consequently, successful efforts, such as Rome-Floyd, wisely proclaim their award-winning performance, including receiving the 1985 National Association of Counties Award, the 1991 International Institute of Municipal Clerks Award, and the 1997 Secretary of State's Award for Excellence in Records Management.
To complete the project, NEHA will collaborate with the following partners: * the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association, * the National Association of County and City Health Officials, * the National Association of Counties, the National Association of Towns and Townships, * the Rural Community Assistance Program, * the National Small Flows Clearinghouse, * the National Onsite Demonstration Project, * the U.
Ninety-four percent of counties with more than 50,000 people are handling the potential problems of Y2K, but only 55 percent of the smaller counties (less than 10,000 population) are ready, according to a National Association of Counties survey of 500 counties.