The National Association of Counsel for Children has named The University of Miami Children and Youth Law Clinic one of two recipients of the NACC 2003 Outstanding Legal Advocacy Award for Children.
What does NACC stand for?
NACC stands for National Association of Counsel for Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACC
We have 193 other meanings of NACC in our Acronym Attic
- National Access Customer Centers (GTE)
- National Advisory Committee on Children (various organizations)
- National AIDS Co-ordinating Committee (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National AIDS Control Council (Kenya)
- National Association of Care Catering (West Sussex, UK)
- National Association of Career Colleges
- National Association of Catholic Chaplains
- National Association of Childbearing Centers
- National Association of Colitis and Crohn's Disease (UK)
- National Association of Congregational Churches (Philippines)
- National Automatic Controls Conference
- National Automobile Chamber of Commerce (1913-1934)
- National Mall and Memorial Parks (US National Park Service)
- Native American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Nature Action Collaborative for Children (Redmond, WA)
- Naval Ambulatory Care Clinic
- Network-Assisted Cell Change (GSM)
- New Air Combat Capability (Australia)
- Nicaraguan American Chamber of Commerce
- North American Calibration Cooperative (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Counsel for Children generally defines neglect as "a failure of caretakers to provide for a child's fundamental needs.
CHICAGO -- Marvin Ventrell, executive director of the Denver-based National Association of Counsel for Children, is one of two recipients of the 2002 Child Advocacy Awards from the American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division.