The National Association of Community Health Centers released a report Aug.
What does NACHC stand for?
NACHC stands for National Association of Community Health Centers (Washington DC, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACHC
We have 2 other meanings of NACHC in our Acronym Attic
- Narrow Angle Camera Head
- Natural Air Changes per Hour
- Need for Achievement
- Next Arrival Control Heuristic
- North American Committee for Humanism (est. 1982)
- National Aboriginal Council on HIV/AIDS (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- National Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (St. Kitts and Nevis)
- National Automated Clearing House Association
- North American College Health Association
- National Advisory Committee on Handicapped Children
- Native American Community Health Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Association for Ceramics in Higher Education (UK)
- National Association of Catholic Home Educators (est. 1992)
- National Advisory Council on Human Genome Research
- National Advisory Child Health and Human Development (National Institutes of Health)
- National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- National Chamber of Industries and Commerce (India)
- National Association of Christian Homeschool Journalism Clubs
- National Association of Chemical Hygiene Officers
- National Association of Condo Hotel Owners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Community Health Centers recently presented Antonia McGuire of Westboro, president and CEO of the Edward M.
Although pleased with a $300 million boost for community health centers, Daniel Hawkins of the National Association of Community Health Centers noted that proposed cuts to Medicaid and the National Health Service Corps presented a funding conflict.
Consider community health centers--the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) and the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) maintain lists of community health centers and can assist in matching applicants with job sites.
Source: NAtional Association of Community Health Centers.