Brokers account for 16 per cent of new business, and they can be found through the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers (NACFB)'s website: http://www.
What does NACFB stand for?
NACFB stands for National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Art Collections Fund (UK)
- Native American Christian Fellowship
- Navy Air Combat Fighter
- Network Attachment Control Function
- Northumbria Army Cadet Force (youth organization; UK)
- National Association of College Funding Advisors
- North American Clun Forest Association
- National Coalition for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Council for Advanced Manufacturing
- National Advisory Council on Fitness and Amateur Sport (Canada)
- National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
- North American Craniofacial Family Conference
- North American Cystic Fibrosis Conference
- National Association of Certified Firearm Instructors (Minnetonka, MN)
- North American Council on Fishery Investigations (1921-1938)
- North American Christian Foreign Language Association
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministry
- National Association of Church Facilities Managers
- National Alliance for Choice in Giving
- Non-Atrophic Chronic Gastritis (gastroenterology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While the unprecedented period of growth witnessed in the property markets in the last 10 years came off the back of the early 1990s recession, Mr Phillips, who recently became the youngest-ever director of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers, aged 37, said that other contributory factors such as easy lending were no longer present.
I spoke to my pal Graham Hill, an expert on car finance and former president of the National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers, who has seen a trick or two like this in his time.