Martha Minerva Franklin (1870-1968) was a founding member of the National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses in 1908.
What does NACGN stand for?
NACGN stands for National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Catholic Family Life Ministry
- National Association of Church Facilities Managers
- National Alliance for Choice in Giving
- Non-Atrophic Chronic Gastritis (gastroenterology)
- North American Construction Group
- North American College of Gnostic Bishops
- National Association of Collegiate Gospel Choirs (est. 2005)
- National Association of Collegiate Gymnastics Coaches
- North Atlantic Coast Guard Forum (Iceland)
- National Association of Chewing Gum Manufacturers
- National Centre for Genetic Resources and Biotechnology (Federal Ministry of Science and Technology; Abuja, Nigeria)
- North American Cottage Garden Society
- National Association of Careers and Guidance Teachers
- Narrow Angle Camera Head
- Natural Air Changes per Hour
- Need for Achievement
- Next Arrival Control Heuristic
- North American Committee for Humanism (est. 1982)
- National Aboriginal Council on HIV/AIDS (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- National Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS (St. Kitts and Nevis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The six organizations that united to form the American Nurses Association and the National League for Nursing were the American Association of Industrial Nurses, the Association of Collegiate Schools of Nursing, the National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses, the National Organization of Public Health Nursing, the National League of Nursing Education, and the American Nurses Association.