Lynn Reaser, president of the National Association of Business Economists, and Cali Ressler, co-founder of the Results-Only Work Environment that has transformed companies like Best Buy with its locus on employee performance.
What does NABE stand for?
NABE stands for National Association of Business Economists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABE
We have 13 other meanings of NABE in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Advance Base Depot
- Net Acid Back Diffusion (gastroenterology)
- Not A Big Deal
- National Amateur Ballroom Dancing Association
- Native American Business Development Center
- North Africa Business Development Forum
- National Area Based Development Programme (Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development; Afghanistan)
- Nonadiabatic Bohmian Dynamics (physics)
- National Association for Bilingual Education
- National Association for Business Economics
- North American Bookdealers Exchange (Cottage Grove, OR)
- North Atlantic Bloom Experiment
- Not Another Batch Encoder (UNIX)
- National Association of Bail Enforcement Agents
- Native American Business Enterprise Center (Bismarck, ND)
- Northeast Agricultural Biological Engineering Conference
- Northern Adelaide Business Enterprise Centre (Gawler, South Australia, Australia)
- National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Nationales Beobachtungsnetz für Luftfremdstoffe (Swiss National Monitoring Network for Air Pollution)
- Naval Air Battle Engagement Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
My information sources include some of our past introspective presidential addresses and information from Nancy Regan's A History of the National Association of Business Economists (1989), prepared under the direction of Ed Mennis, one of my many mentors.
The customers for economic services will be assured that an applicant has the necessary competencies to be an economist if they were a "Certified Business Economist" by the National Association of Business Economists.