But the plaintive cries of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) that rules forcing broadcasters to publish political ad contracts online would cost them millions of dollars fell on deaf ears in the D.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for National Association of Broadcasters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- Name and Address Book
- Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound
- National Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- National Accreditation Board (Ghana)
- National Advisory Board
- National Allergy Bureau
- National Alliance of Businessmen
- National Assessment Bank (Scottish education)
- National Association for Blind
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association of the Blind
- National Australia Bank Limited (est. 1893)
- NATO Appeals Board
- Naval Advanced Base (US Navy)
- Naval Air/Amphibious Base
- Navy Adjudication Board
- NetWare Asynchronous Board
- Network Adapter Board (computer hardware)
- Network Address Block
- Network Appliance Board (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Francisco During the National Association of Broadcasters Convention held September 20-23, protesters march to Clear Channel Communications, a broadcasting conglomerate that owns 1,009 national radio and television stations.