APRIL April 20-23 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BRANCH CAMPUS ADMINISTRATORS * 2011 Annual Conference Seattle, WA www.
What does NABCA stand for?
NABCA stands for National Association of Branch Campus Administrators (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABCA
We have 2 other meanings of NABCA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Baptist College
- North American Beauceron Club
- North American Bengali Conference
- North American Bison Cooperative
- North American Blueberry Council
- North American Boxing Council
- North American Bridge Championships (American Contract Bridge League tournament)
- North American Broadcasting Co. (various locations)
- National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
- National Association of Black Catholic Administrators (Greenville, SC)
- North American Booster Club Association (volunteer organization)
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (New Delhi, India; Quality Council of India)
- North American-Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Boards Commissions and Councils of Catholic Education (aka National Catholic Education Association Department of Boards and Councils)
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practioners
- North American Bird Conservation Initiative
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Air Balance Company, Inc (Fremont, CA)
- National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations
- National Association of Breast Cancer Organizations
Samples in periodicals archive:
com April 20-23 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BRANCH CAMPUS ADMINISTRATORS 14TH ANNUAL NATIONAL CONFERENCE "On The Horizon: Branch/Regional Campuses in Higher Education" Seattle Web: www.
Cecilia Rivers, president of the National Association of Branch Campus Administrators, says class scheduling and space utilization can certainly be issues.
edu April 20-23 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BRANCH CAMPUS ADMINISTRATORS * 2011 Annual Conference Seattle, WA www.