CALL FOR CLARIFICATION, The National Association of Bond Lawyers has called for clarification on some of the definitions.
What does NABL stand for?
NABL stands for National Association of Bond Lawyers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABL
We have 13 other meanings of NABL in our Acronym Attic
- Nigerian Association for Biblical Studies (Department of Religious Studies; University of Ibadan; Ibadan, Nigeria)
- North America Brain Injury Society
- Northern Alberta Brain Injury Society
- National Biscuit Company
- National Association of Black Journalists
- NATO Armaments Ballistic Kernel (formerly NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel)
- NATO Artillery Ballistic Kernel
- National Accreditation Board for Laboratories
- National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (formerly National Coordination of Testing and Calibration Facilities, India)
- National Ag-Based Lubricants (Center)
- National Association of Business Leaders (Earth City, MO)
- Nightmare at Beaver Lake (Sammamish, WA)
- North American Basketball League
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
- National Association of Black Law Enforcement Officers (Newark, NJ)
- National Association of Blind Merchants
- National Association of Blind Musicians
- National Association of Blouse Manufacturers
- National Association of Building Manufacturers
- Non Aqueous Based Mud
Samples in periodicals archive:
Power Play: Lewis is a former director of the National Association of Bond Lawyers and a former chairman of the National Association of Securities Professionals.
In addition, the National Association of Bond Lawyers has proposed a number of other helpful technical changes that it has brought to the attention of Congress and the Department of the Treasury.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the National League of Cities, the National Association of Bond Lawyers, the Government Finance Officers' Association, and the Bond Market Association to ensure that every local leader in Mississippi has the tools to protect his or her community from fraud.