Both have partnered with African-American professional organizations, such as the National Association of Black Accountants and the National Black MBA Association.
What does NABA stand for?
NABA stands for National Association of Black Accountants
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABA
We have 56 other meanings of NABA in our Acronym Attic
- Namibian Biotechnology Alliance
- Nashville Area Beekeepers Association
- National Aboriginal Business Association (Canada)
- National Adult Baseball Association
- National Air Barrier Association
- National Alliance for Breastfeeding Advocacy
- National American Bulldog Association
- National Anorexia and Bulimia Association
- National Association Breweriana Advertising
- National Association of Balloon Artists
- National Association of Breweriana Advertising
- National Bank of Austria
- Native American Business Alliance
- Naval Amphibious Base Annex (US Navy)
- North Alabama Boaters Association (Huntsville, Alabama)
- North American Broadcasters Association
- North American Bullriding Association
- North American Bungee Association
- North American Butterfly Association
- North Aurora Baseball Association (youth league)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu/cetl June 22-25 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLACK ACCOUNTANTS 40TH ANNUAL NATIONAL CONVENTION & EXPO "The Global Marketplace" Rosen Shingle Creek Resort Orlando, Fla.
To help encourage diversity within the CPA profession, The Ohio Society of CPAs, The Ohio CPA Foundation and the Ohio chapters of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) are partnering to present the 14th annual Accounting Careers Awareness Program (ACAP-Ohio).
They encouraged me to continue my involvement in the National Association of Black Accountants and join other networking organizations.
McKessey is a member of the National Association of Black Accountants, and holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Florida State University.
Representatives from the National Association of Black Accountants reported on its strong and growing partnership with the AICPA.
July 6-10 National Association of Black Accountants 2004 Annual Conference Orlando, FL Web: www.