com All-Northeast Region second team and the National Association of Basketball Coaches Division 3 Northeast All-District second team.
What does NABC stand for?
NABC stands for National Association of Basketball Coaches
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NABC
We have 72 other meanings of NABC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Better Bridal Businesses (Indiana)
- National Association of Brass Band Conductors (UK)
- Nuvid Asperate Buildingblock Formula
- National Association of Bail Bond Investigators
- National Association of Base Ball Players
- National Association of Biochemistry and Biological Sciences (UK)
- North American Breeding Bird Survey
- National Association of Baby Boomer Women
- National Agricultural Biotechnology Centre (Uganda)
- National Agricultural Biotechnology Council
- National Association of Bee Consultants (South Africa)
- National Auto Body Council
- Need, Approach, Benefits, Competition/Context
- New Albany Ballet Company (Ohio)
- North American Banding Council
- North American Baptist College
- North American Beauceron Club
- North American Bengali Conference
- North American Bison Cooperative
- North American Blueberry Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kent has spent the past two seasons working in broadcasting and serving as an officer of the National Association of Basketball Coaches, with his one-year term as the president ending earlier this month.
com will be donating the full retail price of the vehicle to Coaches versus Cancer, a collaboration between the American Cancer Society and National Association of Basketball Coaches.
Nike co-founder Phil Knight was awarded the 2011 Court of Honor Award by the National Association of Basketball Coaches Foundation on Monday at its gala in New York City.
Kaufman, a past president of the National Association of Basketball Coaches, will serve as the primary consultant to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in regard to the annual award, which recognizes college basketball's top point guard.