Post office records from as early as 1905 reveal that foreign currency sent by Barbadian migrants living in Panama and British Guiana were the main source of income for many families across Barbados, and the funds from fellow Barbadians abroad continues to boost the economy, he said in an address before the National Association of Barbados Organizations (NABO), the umbrella body for Barbadian organizations across the US, founded in Atlanta GA in 1993 by Ken Knight.
What does NABO stand for?
NABO stands for National Association of Barbados Organizations (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABO
We have 2 other meanings of NABO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of British Market Authorities (UK)
- Non-Adherent Bone Marrow Cells
- National Association of Business Management Professionals (Miramar, FL)
- National Advisory Board on Medical Rehabilitation Research
- National Association of Black Military Women (Morrow, GA)
- National Association of Bariatric Nurses (est. 2004)
- North American Backbone Network (France Telecom)
- North American Benefits Network (Cleveland, OH)
- North American Bisexual Network
- North American Board of Naturopathic Examiners
- National Association of Boat Owners
- National Association of Business Owners (UK)
- North American Basque Organizations, Inc
- North American Boxing Organization
- North Atlantic Biocultural Organization
- National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (Quality Council of India)
- National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters
- National Association of Blind Office Professionals
- National Association of Business Owners and Professionals
- Naples Area Board of Realtors (Florida)