There has to be some mechanism of compliance, and these bail-jumpers are breaking the law," explains Robert Nairin of the National Association of Bail Insurance Companies.
What does NABIC stand for?
NABIC stands for National Association of Bail Insurance Companies (Pasadena, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NABIC
We have 2 other meanings of NABIC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Beach Hut Owners (UK)
- Nebraska Association of Behavioral Health Organizations (Lincoln, NE)
- National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers
- North American Bat House Research Project (Texas)
- National Amateur Bowlers Incorporated
- National Association of Background Investigators
- Native American Basketball Invitational
- North American Biotechnology Initiative (US, Mexico and Canada)
- North American Bus Industries
- Northern Alberta Business Incubator (St. Albert, Alberta, Canada)
- National Association of Bank and Insurance Customers (UK)
- Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (World Congress)
- North American Bangladeshi Islamic Community (Oak Ridge, TN)
- North American Business Information Conference
- National Academy of Building Inspection Engineers
- National Association of Band Instrument Manufacturers
- National Association of British and Irish Millers
- North American Biodiversity Information Network
- National Association of Blacks in Public Broadcasting
- Natural and Accelerated Bioremediation Research