Doug Gansler, the National Association of Attorneys General (NG) president and Maryland's attorney general, will announce that the two groups will work together in the coming months to educate teens and their parents through a number of different informational webpages and videos.
What does NAAG stand for?
NAAG stands for National Association of Attorneys General
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAG
We have 13 other meanings of NAAG in our Acronym Attic
- North American Association of Flying Effects Directors
- Navy, Army & Air Force Institutes (UK, a store for service members)
- National Association for the Advancement of Fat People (Family Guy TV show)
- North American Alpaca Fiber Producers
- North American Allied Fight Series
- Norges Astma- og Allergiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Association of Asthma and Allergy)
- Narre Warren ADSL Action Group
- National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics
- National Association of Apple Geeks
- Native American Advisory Group
- NATO Army Armaments Group
- National Association of Attorneys General/National Association of State Charity Officials (conference)
- N Acetyl-Aspartyl Glutamic Acid
- North American Alliance for Green Education
- North American Adventist Ghanaian Youth Society
- National Alliance Against Hunger
- Network for the Action against Academic Harassment (Japan)
- NSW (New South Wales) Association for Adolescent Health
- National African-American Homeschoolers Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of State Charities Officials (NASCO) and the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) will be hosting its annual conference for nonprofit leaders, regulators, policy makers and academics on Oct.
To: The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) From: The National Association of Attorneys General January 19, 2005 We, the undersigned Attorneys General, write to express our concern about recent DEA actions with respect to prescription pain medication policy end to request a joint meeting with you .
A broad range of critics--including the National Association of Attorneys General and all major environmental organizations--also oppose the proposed CAA extension, arguing that it would extend public exposure to harmful air quality.
Lauren Heil has been named Supreme Court Fellow for 2003-2004 by the National Association of Attorneys General.
Membership in this forum (which was attended by federal, state, and local law enforcement officials from around the country) was extended to law enforcement executives recommended by their national organizations, including the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), the National Sheriffs' Association (NSA), the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG), and the National District Attorneys Association (NDAA).