What does NAAUSA stand for?
NAAUSA stands for National Association of Assistant United States Attorneys
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- North American Association of Technology Professionals
- National African American Tobacco Prevention Network (Durham, NC)
- National Association of Air Traffic Specialists
- Naval Airspace and Air Traffic Control Standards and Evaluation Agency
- National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine (est. 2001)
- New American Art Union (Portland, OR)
- National Association of Australian University Colleges Inc.
- North American Association of Utility Distributors
- North American Aleph Users Group
- National Association of Atomic Veterans
- Native Alliance Against Violence (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Nederlandse Artsen Acupunctuur Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Medical Acupuncture Association; Brunssum, Netherlands)
- North American Association of Ventriloquists
- Native Active Aortic Valve Endocarditis
- North American Academy of Veterinary Orthopedic Surgery (West Greenwich, RI)
- National Access Awareness Week (Canada)
- National Addictions Awareness Week
- National Association for the Advancement of Wellness (Sacramento, CA)
- Native American Awareness Week