What does NAANAD stand for?
NAANAD stands for National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association for the Advancement of Minorities in Technology
- North American Academy of Magnetic Therapy
- National Association for the Advocacy of Modern Zionism
- National Affiliate Advocacy Network (schools)
- Native American/Alaska Native
- Netherlands Alumni Association of Nepal (est. 1988; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- New Apprenticeship Authorisation Number
- Niederrhein Akademie/Academie Nederrijn (German: Lower School/Academy Nederrijn; Germany)
- Nottingham Area Artists Network (UK)
- National American Arab Nurses Association (Dearborn Heights, MI)
- Northern Area Aboriginal Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- National Association Against Naked Short Selling
- National Action Against Obesity
- National Association of Amateur Oarsmen
- National Association of Artists' Organizations
- Navy Area Audit Office
- Network of Asian American Organizations (Austin, TX)
- Native American Association of Germany
- National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Brookline, MA)
- National Association for Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (UK)