The charity has also benefited from a pounds 50,000 donation from the National Association of Air Ambulance Services.
What does NAAAS stand for?
NAAAS stands for National Association of Air Ambulance Services (Great Britain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAAS
We have 1 other meaning of NAAAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of African American Honors Programs
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Norton Anthology of African American Literature (literature text)
- National Association of Asian American Law Enforcement Commanders (Alexandria, VA)
- National Aboriginal Arts Animator Program (Canada)
- National Association for the Advancement of All People
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- North American Association of Asian Professionals
- National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery
- National Association of African-American Studies
- National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium
- National Architectural Accreditation Board
- National Architecture Accrediting Board (Washington, DC)
- National Archival Appraisal Board (Canada)
- National Association of Animal Breeders
- Native American Advisory Board (Washington and Idaho)
- North America Advisory Board (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)
- National Arab American Business Association
- Northeastern Alberta Aboriginal Business Association (Canada)
- National Alliance for Advanced Biofuels and Bioproducts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir Christopher Airy, chairman of the National Association of Air Ambulance Services, said: "This investment is specifically intended to help those newer air ambulance charities to keep their operations running whilst we work closely with them to establish the necessary funding base.
The AA was also expected to provide the majority of its funding over the next two years, but it is now threatening to seriously reduce its contribution to the National Association of Air Ambulance Services and Wales could be the first to lose out.
THE National Association of Air Ambulance Services is urging all motorists to take responsibility for motorcycle safety, after research found a dramatic increase in call-outs to accidents involving motorcyclists.
Both Ms Connan and Ms Nicholls have experience in these sectors working for companies such as Eversheds, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Keane, NetInfo, Central Office of Information, the Labour Party, Help the Aged, National Association of Air Ambulance Services and Europcar.
One organisation which knows some of the horror stories behind the statistics is the National Association of Air Ambulance Services (NAAAS), supported by the AA.