New guidance on the use of red diesel on public roads has been issued by NFU Cymru, the National Association of Agricultural Contractors and the Confederation of Forest Industries, following agreement with HM Revenue and Customs and the Driver Vehicle Licensing Agency.
What does NAAC stand for?
NAAC stands for National Association of Agricultural Contractors (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAC
We have 109 other meanings of NAAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment
- National Accessible Apartment Clearinghouse
- National Agricultural Advisory Council
- National Agriculture Awareness Conference
- National Albanian American Council
- National Alliance of Arctic Countries (Cybernations Alliance)
- National Anemia Action Council
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (India)
- National Association for Alternative Certification
- National Association of Avon Collectors
- National Aviation Associations Coalition
- Native American Advisory Committee
- Native American Awareness Committee (cultural group)
- Neighborhood Assistance Act (Tax) Credit
- No Airport At Cliffe
- Nordamerika Alumni Club
- North American Agromedicine Consortium
- North American Amphibian Conference
- North American Anarchist Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Agricultural Contractors has asked for clarification from Work Permits UK over the New Zealand shearers' issue.
The National Association of Agricultural Contractors has asked for clarification from Work Permits UK over the New Zealand shearers issue.