4 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery (NAAAPI) is pleased to announce that the Philadelphia City Council voted in favor of a bill requiring that any contract which permits the placement of advertising on City owned or controlled property include a provision prohibiting advertisements for alcohol.
What does NAAAPI stand for?
NAAAPI stands for National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAAAPI in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Asian American Certified Public Accountants
- Native American Alumni Association of Dartmouth (Hanover, NH)
- National Association of African American Honors Programs
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- Norton Anthology of African American Literature (literature text)
- National Association of Asian American Law Enforcement Commanders (Alexandria, VA)
- National Aboriginal Arts Animator Program (Canada)
- National Association for the Advancement of All People
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- North American Association of Asian Professionals
- National Association of African-American Studies
- National Association of Air Ambulance Services (Great Britain)
- National Advanced Accounting and Auditing Technical Symposium
- National Architectural Accreditation Board
- National Architecture Accrediting Board (Washington, DC)
- National Archival Appraisal Board (Canada)
- National Association of Animal Breeders
- Native American Advisory Board (Washington and Idaho)
- North America Advisory Board (Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International)
- National Arab American Business Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jesse Brown, the Uptown Coalition, and the National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery.
PHILADELPHIA -- Recent polling data from the Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) on the exposure of American youth to "alcopop" television advertising are particularly alarming to the National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery (NAAAPI).
Groups that will be taking part in the protest include: National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery (NAAAPI), Pennsylvania Mothers Against Drunk Driving and the Uptown Coalition.
WHERE: Outside the NBC Channel 10 affiliate studios, Monument & City Line Avenue WHEN: February 12, 2002 (Fat Tuesday) 4:15 pm - 6:00 WHO: Pennsylvania Mothers Against Drunk Driving Uptown Coalition National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery WHY: Community and health protest the decision by the NBC Network to air hard liquor ads, ending a 50 year absence of these ads on network TV in the United States The timing of these advertisements for hard liquor, arriving in time for the Winter Olympics, increases the likelihood that young people will see the advertisements.
who heads the National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery (NAAAPI).
News conferences to applaud the withdrawal action were held today in Boston and Los Angeles by organizations associated with the National Association of African Americans for Positive Imagery (NAAAPI, pronounced N-triple A-P-I).