During my first semester as an instructor, Glenn suggested that I go to a meeting of the National Association of Accountants (NAA), as IMA[R] was called at the time.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Association of Accountants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Assessment Agency (UK)
- National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
- National Athletic Association
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- National Aviation Authority (various locations)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Accountants.
A certified public accountant, Professor Gross is a member of the National Association of Accountants, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the American Accounting Association.
In the fall of 1972, one of my bosses, Jerry Ford, told me about a new exam being offered by the National Association of Accountants (NAA) and asked if I'd be interested in taking it with him.
He was past president of the Worcester Chapter of the National Association of Accountants and past director of the MA chapter of Health Care Finance Management Association.