Effective punishment of young criminals will be up for discussion at the National Association for Youth Justice being held this week.
What does NAYJ stand for?
NAYJ stands for National Association for Youth Justice (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American YMCA Development Organization (Kenner, LA)
- National Arts Youth Demonstration Project (McGill University; Canada; advocacy and education)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Northern Alberta Youth Entrepreneurship Camp
- Native American Youth Enrichment Program (Cambridge, MA)
- North Alabama Youth Football and Cheerleading League
- North American Yoga Federation (now North American Yoga Council)
- North Argyll Youth Forum
- North American Young Generation in Nuclear
- Nebraska Agricultural Youth Institute (Nebraska Department of Agriculture)
- National Advanced Youth Leader Experience (Boy Scouts of America)
- Native American Youth Ministries (Glendale, AZ; Christian mission organization)
- National Association of Young Music Merchants
- North American Youth Net
- National Association of Youth Organisations (South Africa)
- National Assembly of Youth Organisations of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- National Association of Young People In Care (UK)
- North American Young Riders Championships (equine)
- National Association for Year Round Education
- North American Yacht Racing Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pam Hibbert, Barnardo's principal policy officer and deputy chair of the National Association for Youth Justice said that labelling children as potential offenders could be 'counter productive'.
Pam Hibbert, Barnardo's principal policy officer and deputy chairwoman of the National Association for Youth Justice, said that labelling children as potential offenders could be ``counter-productive``.