The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) established NASCAR Mexico, a new base of operations in Mexico that will support and build local stock car racing as well as develop, manage and operate local motorsports events and oversee television distribution, sponsorship and licensing.
What does NASCAR stand for?
NASCAR stands for National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of NASCAR in our Acronym Attic
- North American Sustainable Consumption Alliance
- North American Swing Club Association
- Northern Alberta Shopping Centre Association (Canada)
- Norwegian Auto Sound Challenge Association
- Numismatic and Antiquarian Service Corporation of America
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Computer Aided Design
- Namibian Society of Composers and Authors of Music
- Navy Switch and Cable Modernization Program
- NASA Charging Analyzer Program
- NASA Charging Analyzer Program/Geosynchronous Orbit
- National Association of Storm Chasers and Spotters
- North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies (academic society)
- NASA Scatterometer
- National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys (trade organization)
- National Air Survey Center Corp.
- National Association of Service & Conservation Corps
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi
- North American Sports Car Championship
- North American Steel Construction Conference
- Northern Alberta Sports Car Club (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)