The conference is co-hosted by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) and the American National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT) and will continue till Tuesday.
What does NAPT stand for?
NAPT stands for National Association for Pupil Transportation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPT
We have 18 other meanings of NAPT in our Acronym Attic
- National Administration for the Protection of State Secrets (China)
- National Association of Plateau State Students (Nigeria)
- National Association of Political Science Students (Nigeria)
- Numerical Analysis Problem Solving System (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- National Association of Perinatal Social Workers
- National Action Plan for Salinity and Water Quality (Australia)
- Nabtesco Automotive Products (Thailand)
- National Association for Poetry Therapy
- National Association for Prevention of Tuberculosis of Great Britain
- National Association for Proton Therapy
- National Association of Plumbing Teachers
- Native American Public Telecommunications
- Naval Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Navy Advanced Placement Test (US Navy)
- Network Address Port Translation
- New Asia Professional Timer
- North American Poker Tour (PokerStars)
- North American Proficiency Testing Program (Logan, UT; Soil Science Society of America)
- Network Address Port Translator - Protocol Translator
- National Alliance of Public Transportation Advocates
Samples in periodicals archive:
The RTA is hosting the event in partnership with the American National Association for Pupil Transportation (NAPT).