She has worked in development since 1997, holding major gifts and other fundraising positions with the American Heart Association, the National Association for Public Interest Law and Food & Friends (a DC charity).
What does NAPIL stand for?
NAPIL stands for National Association for Public Interest Law ( now Equal Justice Works)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPIL
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- North American Pulse Improvement Association
- National Agricultural Pesticide Impact Assessment Program (USDA)
- North African Power Industry Convention
- North American Printing Ink Company (Elgin, IL)
- North American Pizza and Ice Cream Show
- National Association of Psychiatric Intensive Care Units (UK)
- Naval Avionics Platform Integration Emulator (US Navy)
- National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV AIDS Awareness Day
- Network of Asia Pacific Insurance Institutes
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Calabasas, CA)
- Network Application Programming Interface Layer
- National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services (Nigeria)
- National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement
- National Aging Programs Information System
- National Agricultural Pest Information System
- Natural Products Information System
- North American Plastics Industry Study
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks to a partnership forged by The Florida Bar, the Bar Foundation and Greenberg Traurig (with help from Lowndes Drosnick Doster Kantor & Reed, the Quantom Foundation and other individual contributors), these National Association for Public Interest Law fellows will spend two years in Florida helping with a variety of legal advocacy causes.