The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL) has released its new State of the Industry Report.
What does NAPL stand for?
NAPL stands for National Association for Printing Leadership
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPL
We have 26 other meanings of NAPL in our Acronym Attic
- National Aging Programs Information System
- National Agricultural Pest Information System
- Natural Products Information System
- North American Plastics Industry Study
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
- National Alliance Party of Kenya
- Njarange Area Project Kenya
- North American ParaKart Racing Association (napkra.org
- National Air Photo Library (Canada)
- National Amateur Pool League (New York, NY)
- National Association of Printers and Lithographers
- Network Amateur Poker League (Indianapolis, IN)
- Network Architecture and Performance Lab
- Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid
- North American Paintball League
- North American Palladium Ltd. (Canada)
- North American Poker League (PokerStars)
- North American Polo League
- Northampton Area Public Library (Northampton, Pennsylvania)
- Not Another Programming Language (computer programming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In June its performance took another dip after a brief rise, according to the National Association for Printing Leadership.
The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), the trade association for the commercial printing industry, has issued its June Printing Business Conditions Special Update with indicators showing that business continued to weaken in June for commercial printers, reducing both confidence and the NAPL Printing Business Index to five-month lows.
Carl Didde WorkPLACE was developed in 1990 by the National Association for Printing Leadership in response to the need for basic skills training among industry employees and future employees.
The National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL) has published its premier issue of the NAPL Business Review, which contains informative articles on a host of important and timely issues.