Method THE SURVEY The participants were recruited through the membership list of the National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (NAPVI).
What does NAPVI stand for?
NAPVI stands for National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (Watertown, MA, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAPVI in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Public Television Stations (now APTS)
- Non-Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- Newport Asia Pacific University
- National Association to Promote the Use of Braille
- National Association of Postmasters of the United States
- Native American Placenames of the United States
- Nuclear Auxiliary Power Unit System
- National Association of Prison Visitors (UK)
- Native American People of Verizon (employee resource group)
- North American Pole Vault Association
- National Association of Passport and Visa Services (Silver Spring, MD)
- Neural Action Potentials Responding to Ventilation Stroke
- National Advocates for Pregnant Women
- National Association of Paperstock Women
- National Association of Professional Women
- Network for Aspiring Professional Women (est. 1989)
- North American Productivity Workshop
- National Action Plan for Women of Afghanistan
- National Association of People with AIDS (since 1983; Washington, DC)
- North American Police Work Dog Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Susan Jay Spungin recently received the Founders Award presented by the National Association for Parents of Children with Visual Impairments (NAPVI).