MENC, the National Association for Music Education (U.
What does NAME stand for?
NAME stands for National Association for Music Education (usually seen as MENC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAME
We have 69 other meanings of NAME in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Air and Missile Defense Command (US Navy)
- National Agricultural Marketing Development Company (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Military Defense Lawyers
- National American Motors Drivers and Racers Association
- National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (Vienna, VA)
- Naval Aviation Maintenance Discrepancy Reporting Program
- National Advocacy for the Multi-Ethnic
- National Alliance for Medicaid in Education
- National Association for Multicultural Education
- National Association for Museum Exhibition
- National Association of Medical Examiners
- National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
- National Association of Mobile Entertainers
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- North American Monsoon Experiment
- Northern Africa and Middle East
- NATO Medium Extended Air Defense System Management Agency
- North American Modern Endurance Challenge
- National Association of Minority Engineering Program Administrators, Inc.
- National Association of Multicultural Engineering Program Advocates (Maitland, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Music Director Dan Ferreira said the Tri-M honor society is a program of the National Association for Music Education.
Last year the National Association for Music Education issued a statement noting that music educators should recognize music as a cause of noise-induced hearing loss.
The National String Project Consortium (NSPC) of Columbia, South Carolina, recently joined the SupportMusic Coalition, a public service led by MTNA, NAMM, the International Music Products Association, and MENC, the National Association for Music Education, that intends to strengthen music education in local communities around the United States.
The National Association for Music Education is sponsoring the event in celebration of Music In Our Schools Month.
The National Association for Music Education, Bugles Across America and the Getzen Instrument Company have arranged for volunteer buglers to play Taps for the Moment in hospitals, retirement communities, national parks, thoroughbred racing venues, bus terminals, nursing homes and beaches.
Growing Your Musician Tony Bancroft The National Association for Music Education 1806 Robert Fulton Drive, Reston, VA 20191 1565451600 $29.