Fortunately, for 35 years the National Association for Lay Ministry (NALM) has been working to counter that impression.
What does NALM stand for?
NALM stands for National Association for Lay Ministry (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALM
We have 4 other meanings of NALM in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Latina Leaders (New York, NY)
- New Approaches to Lifelong Learning
- Newark American Little League (various locations)
- North Arlington Little League (various states)
- National Long-Lines Agency
- NATO Allied Long-Lines Agency
- Norwegian Army Low Level Air Defense System
- National Adult Literacy and Learning Disabilities Center (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Local Long Term Care Ombudsmen
- National Association of Lift Makers (UK)
- Native American Legal Materials
- Native American Lives Matter
- New Adult Learning Movement
- No Answer, Left Message
- Nonlinear Amplifying Loop Mirror (electrical engineering)
- National Aboriginal Lands Managers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- National Asset Liability Management Association
- North American Land Mammal Age
- Norwegian Archive Library and Museum Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
Christopher Anderson Executive Director National Association for Lay Ministry Washington, D.
Collaborating with CARA on the "Emerging Models of Parish Leadership" project are the National Association for Lay Ministry, Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development, National Association of Church Personnel Administrators, National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association and National Federation of Priests Councils.
A national conversation on all of these points is already underway, thanks to such groups as the National Association for Lay Ministry and its project, Emerging Models of Pastoral Leadership.
I was working as the national office administrator for the National Association for Lay Ministry, and for Christmas I received a blood red eucharistic chalice and plate from my boss.
The ripple effects of poor ministers are "dysfunctional faith communities and ecclesial structures" which lead to a breakdown of trust in the community, he told about 200 members of the National Association for Lay Ministry at their annual conference in New Orleans in June.
The six are the National Association for Lay Ministry, Conference for Pastoral Planning and Council Development, National Association of Church Personnel Administrators, National Association of Diaconate Directors, National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association and National Federation of Priests' Councils.
Greg "Dobie" Moser, director of youth ministry for the Cleveland diocese, quoting a Jesuit friend, during a talk at the National Association for Lay Ministry conference in June "Here's what I think the truth is: We are all addicts of fossil fuels in a state of denial, about to face cold turkey.