5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR) is now accepting proposals for the 2011 Image Conference scheduled for July 12-15, 2011, in Raleigh, NC.
What does NAHCR stand for?
NAHCR stands for National Association for Health Care Recruitment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NAHCR in our Acronym Attic
- North American Hunting Club
- National Association of Health Care Assistants (est. 2006)
- North American Hobie Class Association (catamaran sailing)
- Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Nashville, TN)
- National Allied Health Casemix Committee (Australia; now National Allied Health Classification Committee)
- National Allied Health Classification Committee (Australia)
- National Association of Health Care Consultants
- National Association of Hospitals, Community and Friends (now Attend; volunteer health group; UK)
- Nebraska Association of Home and Community Health Agencies (Lincoln, NE)
- Bicarbonate of Soda (chemistry)
- National Association of Health Career Schools (Washington, DC)
- Nasr Athlétique d’Hussein-Dey
- National Association of Hispanic Deacons (Waukesha, WI)
- North American Help Desk (call centers)
- National Association of Health Data Organizations
- National Academy of Higher Education (various organizations)
- National Association for Hispanic Elderly (est. 1975)
- National Association for Humanities Education
- Northern Wisconsin Area Health Education Center
- National Heritage Cultural Studies Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association for Health Care Recruitment provides leadership and support to the health care recruiting profession through advocacy, education and professional development.
May 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association for Health Care Recruitment (NAHCR) is pleased to announce that Tuesday, June 7, 2005 is National Healthcare Recruiter Recognition Day.