The National Association for Down Syndrome in the US has 88,000 members on its Facebook page while the UAE Down Syndrome Association has only 759, and the top 100 pages on facebook do not include any in Arabic.
What does NADS stand for?
NADS stands for National Association for Down Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NADS
We have 20 other meanings of NADS in our Acronym Attic
- National Agricultural Pesticide Risk Analysis
- National Database and Registration Authority (Pakistan)
- North American Deck and Railing Association
- National Alternative Dispute Resolution Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Armaments Director Representative
- National Armaments Representative
- National Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Nadine's (hair removal product)
- National Advanced Driving Simulator
- National Advertising and Design Studios (Australia)
- National Association of Disabled Supporters (Reading, UK)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Synthetases
- Nonacoustic Detection & Steering
- North American Auto Dealers Supply Corporation (Auto dealer purchasing group)
- North Atlantic Defense System
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Namibia Amateur Dance Sport Association (est. 2007)
- National Adult Day Services Association, Inc
- National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts, Inc. (est. 1936)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elaine Greenbaum is co-chair of the Adult Issues Committee of the National Association for Down Syndrome (708/325-9112) and serves as a patient services facilitator at the Adult Down Syndrome Center of Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois.