Summary: Muscat: The National Association for Cancer Awareness (NACA) will now be called the Oman Cancer .
What does NACA stand for?
NACA stands for National Association for Cancer Awareness (Oman)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACA
We have 99 other meanings of NACA in our Acronym Attic
- National Advisory Committee on Acute Exposure Guideline Levels (chemical substances)
- National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council
- National Academy of Chiropractic Assistants
- National Action Committee on AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
- National Advisory Council on Aging
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Agricultural Chemicals Association
- National Air Carrier Association
- National Animal Control Association
- National Association of Campus Activities
- National Association of Chinese-Americans
- National Association of Chiropractic Attorneys
- National Association of Christian Athletes
- National Association of Collection Agents (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Construction Auditors (Chesterfield, VA)
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Association of Cost Accountants
- National Association of County Administrators
- National Association of Credit Analysts (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organisations like the National Association for Cancer Awareness have done a lot to raise awareness, not only in big cities but also in the interior," she said.
Muscat: The National Association for Cancer Awareness (NACA) will hold its annual 3km walkathon on October 16.
And a 100 per cent of those RO100 will go to support the National Association for Cancer Awareness (NACA) here in Muscat," Ibrahim explained.
Yuther bint Mohammed al Rawahiyah, the Founder and Honorary Head of the National Association for Cancer Awareness said that the income of the fair will be allocated to support 'Dar Al Hanan' affiliated to the association, which will give the support to the disease of cancer and cancer patients, as well as their families who live outside Muscat through providing the residence and food during their treatment period in the hospital.
During the day players and sponsors kept raising money to help the National Association for Cancer Awareness.
In the four years that the ball has been running, the team has managed to raise almost RO130,000 for Omani charities, including Al Noor Association for the Blind, Dar al Atta'a, Association for Early Intervention for Children with Disability, and the National Association for Cancer Awareness (NACA).
Muscat: The National Association for Cancer Awareness (NACA) organised its Ninth Annual Walkathon yesterday, at Midan Al Fateh, which witnessed an amazing turnout.