Brian LeDuc, a Rutland native and a graduate student at Texas A&M University, has been elected to the board of directors of the National Association for Campus Activities.
What does NACAS stand for?
NACAS stands for National Association for Campus Activities (Charlottesville, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACAS
We have 1 other meaning of NACAS in our Acronym Attic
- Netherlands Association for Companion Animal Medicine (Royal Netherlands Veterinary Association)
- National Association of Claims Assistant Professionals (medical coding and billing)
- National Constructors Association of the Philippines
- North American Conservation Action Plan
- National Academic Center for Agricultural Research (Kazakhstan)
- National Alliance for College Athletic Reform
- North American Conference of Associates and Religious
- Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (Federal Register Office, NARA)
- National Advisory Committee on Adult Religious Education
- National Advisory Committee on Accounting Standards (India)
- National Association of Christian Artists and Songwriters
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- North Ayrshire Citizens Advice Service (UK charity)
- Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (Flagstaff, AZ)
- National Accreditation Council for Agencies Serving People with Blindness or Visually Impairment
- National Catastrophe
- North American Council of Automotive Teachers (Charleston, South Carolina)
- North American Committee Against Zionism and Imperialism
- National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry
- National Accreditation of Certification Bodies
Samples in periodicals archive:
His success in this field was so great that the National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) named him Campus Entertainer of the Year--an award which had previously been won by rock stars such as Bruce Springsteen, Alabama and Jay Leno.