But the plaintive cries of the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) that rules forcing broadcasters to publish political ad contracts online would cost them millions of dollars fell on deaf ears in the D.
What does NAOB stand for?
NAOB stands for National Association Of Broadcasters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Associate Orientation (introductory training for new employees)
- Non-Animal Origin
- non-asbestos organic
- North American Operations
- North Atlantic Oscillation
- Not an Option
- Number Allocation Organisation
- Sodium Oxide
- North American One-Armed Golfer Association (Louisville, KY)
- Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- National Alliance of Black Interpreters, Inc.
- National Airborne Operations Center
- National Antique Oldsmobile Club, Inc.
- National Astronomical Observatories, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 2001)
- Navy Air Operations Center
- New American Opportunity Campaign
- Nigerian Agip Oil Company
- North American Orienteering Championships (US and Canada)
- North American Orthodox Church
- North Atlantic Operating Company, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Francisco During the National Association of Broadcasters Convention held September 20-23, protesters march to Clear Channel Communications, a broadcasting conglomerate that owns 1,009 national radio and television stations.