Nationally, there are more than 550 community mediation programs, according to the National Association for Community Mediation.
What does NAFCM stand for?
NAFCM stands for National Association For Community Mediation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NAFCM in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Appropriated Fund Central Accounting Branch
- National Alliance for College Athletics Reform
- National Abuse Free Contact Campaign (Australia)
- National Association for Family Child Care
- National Association of Floor Covering Distributors
- National Association of Family and Community Education
- New Albany-Floyd County Education Association (est. 1940; Indiana)
- National Factory for Can Ends Limited (Saudi Arabia)
- National Adolescent-Friendly Clinic Initiative (South Africa)
- National Alliance for Family Court Justice
- National Agriculture and Food Corporation
- National Airways and Finance Corporation Ltd. (South Africa)
- National African Federated Chamber of Commerce
- NASA/Air Force Cost Model
- Northern Africa Regional Committee for START
- National Fertilizer Company of Nigeria
- New Albany Floyd County Public Library (Indiana)
- Nonappropriated Fund Civilian Pay System
- Nonappropriated Funds Central Payroll System
- National Association of Foster Care Reviewers
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Association for Community Mediation at 1826 M Street, NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036.