In Language (and Mathematics) these judgements were to be confirmed by National Tests carried out by teachers, taken from a National Assessment Bank.
What does NAB stand for?
NAB stands for National Assessment Bank (Scottish education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAB
We have 144 other meanings of NAB in our Acronym Attic
- North American Association of Wardens & Superintendents
- National Automobile and Allied Workers' Union (now known as National Union of Metalworkers of South Africa)
- Nahj Al-Balaghah (Islam; speeches and letters by Ali ibn Abi Talib)
- Name and Address Book
- Nanoparticle Albumin-Bound
- National Accountability Bureau (Pakistan)
- National Accreditation Board (Ghana)
- National Advisory Board
- National Allergy Bureau
- National Alliance of Businessmen
- National Association for Blind
- National Association of Boards of Examiners of Long Term Care Administrators
- National Association of Broadcasters
- National Association of the Blind
- National Australia Bank Limited (est. 1893)
- NATO Appeals Board
- Naval Advanced Base (US Navy)
- Naval Air/Amphibious Base
- Navy Adjudication Board
- NetWare Asynchronous Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Children across Scotland must pass four National Assessment Banks - NABs - in a year before they sit their chosen Standard Grade or Higher exams.