And the National Assessment Agency, which administers SATS tests in schools.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Assessment Agency (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Anthropological Archives (Suitland, MD)
- National Apartment Association, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Aphasia Association
- National Aquaculture Act of 1980
- National Aquaculture Association
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Association of Accountants
- National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
- National Athletic Association
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- National Aviation Authority (various locations)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year's results were marred by the loss of some examination papers by the National Assessment Agency.
The report led to the scrapping of the National Assessment Agency and the resignations of its head, David Gee and that of QCA chief executive Dr Ken Boston.
The National Assessment Agency, responsible for this year's Sats fiasco; 2.
Bosses of 104 officials from the National Assessment Agency who oversaw marking by ETS Europe said bonuses applied for work up to March and did not include this year.
Bosses at the National Assessment Agency, the government department which organises the tests, are looking for a replacement contractor for ETS to mark next year's tests.
The National Assessment Agency has apologised to pupils and parents for the delay, which it blamed on a "serious failure" by firm ETS Europe, contracted to carry out marking.
The National Assessment Agency apologised to schools, pupils and parents for the delay, which it blamed on a "serious failure" by the private firm ETS Europe, which has the contract to carry out marking.