Turnaround Arts is being run and managed by the Arts Education Partnership, a non-profit organization governed by the Council of Chief State School Officers, the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies, the National Endowment for the Arts and the U.
What does NASAA stand for?
NASAA stands for National Assembly of State Arts Agencies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASAA
We have 17 other meanings of NASAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nyenrode Alumni Summer Academy
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Lewis Research Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration-Carnegie Ames Stanford Approach
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Task Load Index
- NASA Test Reactor Facility - Plum Brook (Ohio)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Dryden Flight Research Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Marshall Space Flight Center
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration John C. Stennis Space Center
- National Army Security Agency Association
- National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia
- National Association of State Approving Agencies
- National Association of Student Activity Advisers
- North American Securities Administrators Association (Washington, DC)
- North American Special Aluminum Alloy Contract
- National Alliance of State Animal & Agricultural Emergency Programs
- North American South Asian Bar Association
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Board of Contract Appeals
- National Association of State Aquaculture Coordinators
- National Software and Application Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Assembly of State Arts Agencies says 31 states are reducing their arts budgets as part of a downturn that has seen such financial aid decline 42 percent over the last decade.
The highly acclaimed report Critical Links: Learning in the Arts and Student Achievement and Social Development (2002), published by the Arts Education Partnership and the National Assembly of State Arts Agencies, established a link between student achievement and arts education.