Note: This organization was formerly National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies.
What does NALAA stand for?
NALAA stands for National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (now Americans for the Arts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North American Lighting, Inc. (Paris, IL)
- Notice of Apparent Liability
- Novell Application Launcher (Novell)
- Nurse Advise Line (various organizations)
- National Adult Literacy Agency (Ireland)
- National Association of Language Advisers (UK)
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Native American Leadership Alliance
- Nevada Association of Latin Americans, Inc. (est. 1969; Las Vegas, NV)
- North America Latin America Films, LLC (est. 2005)
- National Association of Latino Arts and Culture
- National Alliance of Latin American and Caribbean Communities
- Netherlands Association of Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- National Association of Local Authorities in Denmark
- Nomenclatura da Associação Latino-Americana de Integração (Portuguese: Nomenclature of the Latin American Integration)
- National Association for Loss and Grief (Australia and New Zealand)
- National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana
- Network Adaptation Layer Ad Hoc Group
- NAVOCEANO Administrative Lan
- National Alliance of Legal Aid Societies (est. 1911)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January 1994, the National Assembly of Local Arts Agencies (NALAA), a Washington D.