The first part of its work has centred on the case for the devolution of fiscal powers to the National Assembly for Wales, including personal and business taxes.
What does NAFW stand for?
NAFW stands for National Assembly for Wales
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAFW
We have 2 other meanings of NAFW in our Acronym Attic
- North American Federation of Temple Youth
- National Association of Foreign-Trade Zones (Washington, DC)
- National African Farmers Union (South Africa)
- Native File Access for UNIX
- Naturwissenschaftliches Forschungs- und Untersuchungslaboratorium (Germany)
- North American Football Union
- Northeast Asian Forum of University Presidents
- National Fund for the Unorganized Sector (India)
- National Association of Federal Veterinarians
- National Alliance for Filipino Veterans Equity
- North American Foundation of Wrestling (e-federation)
- Not Appropriate for Work
- National Association of Free Will Baptists
- Native Anadromous Fish and Watershed Branch (California Dept of Fish & Game)
- National Assembly for Wales Circular (publication; UK)
- National Association of Family Wealth Counselors (now International Association of Advisors in Philanthropy)
- Native American Fish and Wildlife Society (Denver, CO)
- New Avenues for Youth (Portland, OR)
- Nitrogenase Accessory Factor Y (biochemistry)
- Net Annualized First Year Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: TOM BODDEN THE title of the National Assembly for Wales should be changed to the Welsh Parliament, a leading Tory says today.
Rogers, known for his futuristic-looking, technology-inspired buildings, is well established in the world of architecture, completing such high-profile projects as the Pompidou Centre in Paris, the headquarters for Lloyd's of London and the Millennium Dome in London, the National Assembly for Wales building in Cardiff, and the New Area Terminal at Barajas Airport in Madrid.
6m investment, which received support from the Welsh Development Agency's Mid Wales Division, Powys County Council and a Processing and Marketing Grant from the European Agricultural Guidance Fund via the National Assembly for Wales.
Suggestions on how to build bridges between north and south were later discussed at a working lunch for dialogue participants at the National Assembly for Wales in Cardiff, hosted by Jenny Randerson, Minister for Culture, Sport and the Welsh Language, and two Assembly Members from other parties.
Nominations are open until January 31 for the awards which will be announced at the National Assembly for Wales on World Autism Awareness Day, April 2.
We need to make sure that the National Assembly for Wales finds solutions, now that they have recognised the problem.