National Asian Pacific Center on Aging, Partnered For Progress, and Pacific Asian Language Services for Health, Focus group Results with English-speaking Asian Indian Medicare Eligible Women.
What does NAPCA stand for?
NAPCA stands for National Asian Pacific Center on Aging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPCA
We have 2 other meanings of NAPCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Personnel Consultants
- National Association of Primary Care (UK)
- National Association of Proactive Consumers
- National Association of Prosecutor Coordinators
- Naval Air Priorities Office (US Navy)
- Naval Air Propulsion Center
- North American Aim Point Catalog
- North American Phonograph Company
- North American Poker Championship
- National Air Pollution Control Administration
- National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators
- National Association of Professional College Advisers
- National Automatic Pistol Collectors Association (est. 1968; Saint Louis, MO)
- National Association for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- NATO Allied Precommitted Civil Air Program
- National Action Program on Climate Change (various nations)
- National Animal Poison Control Center (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
- National Association of Professional Cancer Coaches (Canada)
- North American Parts Center California (Toyota)
- North American Plant Collections Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federal government currently provides most of the funding for the survival of organizations that advocate for the interests of minority elderly, such as the National Asian Pacific Center on Aging (NAPCA) and the National Indian Council on Aging (NICOA).