Education Minister Brendan Nelson announced Thursday that funding for the National Asian Languages and Studies in Australian Schools program (NALSAS), kicked off in 1996, would end this year.
What does NALSAS stand for?
NALSAS stands for National Asian Languages and Studies in Australian Schools
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NALSAS
- National Adult Literacy Study
- National Adult Literacy Survey
- National Approved Letting Scheme (UK)
- National Association of Legal Secretaries
- National Liaison Staff
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (nursing certification)
- North American Lily Society
- Native American Law Student Association (various universities)
- North American Land Sailing Association
- National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (India)
- National Association for the Legal Support of Alternative Schools (Santa Fe, NM)
- National Association of Legal Search Consultants
- Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation (Canada)
- National Association of Litigation Support Managers
- Naval Advanced Logistic Support Site
- National Association of Local Societies for Visually Impaired People (UK)
- National Association of Law Students with Disabilities (advocacy organization)
- Nanaimo & Area Land Trust (Canada)
- Nasopharynx Associated Lymphoid Tissue (nose anatomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
House of Representatives, Question on Notice, Education: National Asian Languages and Studies in Australian Schools, Question 2360, Wednesday, 15 October 2003.