George MacKenzie, of the National Archives of Scotland, said: "These exhibitions are proving popular, giving people a much more individual insight to our shared past and some of our biggest stars' family stories.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Archives of Scotland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Accreditation Standards (Australia)
- National Achievement Scholars
- National Advanced Systems
- National Aerodynamic Simulator
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
- National Airports System (Canada)
- National Airspace Study
- National Airspace System
- National American School
- National Arts Strategy (various organizations)
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Asthma Survey
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An unidentified applicant asked to see two files on the issue kept in the National Archives of Scotland in Edinburgh.
12469) National Archives of Scotland, HM General Register House, Edinburgh EH1 3YY, Scotland Edinburgh Civil Service Dramatic Society: records 1931-2005 (GD1/1366) National Library of Ireland, Kildare Street, Dublin 2, Ireland Tom MacIntyre, poet, playwright: corresp, diaries, literary drafts, photographs c2001-04 (Acc.
The author, Margaret Sanderson, was formerly the head of publications and education at the Scottish Record Office, now the National Archives of Scotland.
His dad Peter, 56, who works at the National Archives of Scotland, said: ``His death is a tragic case of misadventure.